Do you live in Queens Park? Do you need to speak English, but can’t afford English lessons?
We will soon have a few grants available for needy students to study English. The grant will cover 10 weeks of English language lessons, the registration fee, and the books.
To receive a grant, you will need:
- to provide an identification document (passport, etc.),
- to provide proof of residence in Queen’s Park ward (most postcodes beginning with W10 4, and W9 3),
- to provide proof of income/unemployment,
- to come to the school for an interview,
- to do a level-test,
- to commit to the full 10 weeks of the course.
There are only a very small number of places available, so we cannot give grants to all those who apply.
You are welcome to contact us for more information.